Monday, March 26, 2007

A Sad Realization

This could be the last time that I am 7 weeks pregnant. Even when I am hating it, or not feeling it at all, I love being pregnant. I love the belly, the kicking, the maternity clothes and the special feeling. We don't know how many kids we are going to have but with my last 2 pregnancies we knew it would be at least one more. Lately we have said 3 or 4. This baby will be my 3rd therefore possibly the last. Guess I will have to enjoy it.

So far that has been pretty easy. I am still feeling pretty good with occasional waves of nausea. I'm not extremely tired yet and am past halfway through the first trimester. I swear that I do have a belly though. I know it's probably not the uterus yet, but my body is definitely getting ready. And I don't think it is from ice cream because I haven't actually gained weight. I'm going to have to start taking belly shots soon.

No comments: