Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why Did I Think I was in the Clear?

The nausea set in yesterday. I didn't even believe in morning sickness when I was pregnant with Ella. My OB told me that it is common to feel well in your first pregnancy and then feel worse in subsequent pregnancies. Here I thought I was a super duper baby machine that just LOOVES pregnancy, but it turns out I am just common.

Oh well, its worth the nausea and extra pounds. When I feel sick food is the last thing I feel like, but eating always makes me feel better. And unfortunately its not salad or apples that helps...its toast and cereal. Healthy.

I have not thrown up yet. I have leaned over the toilet a few times thinking I might. I never vomited with Sadie's pregnancy either. I guess time will tell. I do remember feeling magically cured as soon as I entered my second trimester. In fact I didn't realize how badly I was feeling in the first until I got to the second and felt like myself again. 4 more weeks to go.

No comments: